Competition Number: 12-655 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time
Program: Emergency Medicine Program
Reports To: Manager, Emergency Medicine Program
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $29.36 - $41.70 per hour
Published here: 2013-03-19
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of Ontario.
• ACLS, TNCC, ENPC/PALS preferred.
• Coronary Care Course 1 and 2 preferred.
• 3 years RN experience in MED/SURG or 2 years Emergency or Critical Care.
• Previous experience in telemetry preferred.
• Successful completion of patient assessment course.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.