Competition Number: 12-664 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time (4)
Program: Woman and Child Program
Reports To: Manager, Woman and Child Program
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $29.36 - $41.70 hour
Published here: 2013-03-22
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the
nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital
and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current BCLS.
• 3 – 5 years of Paediatric experience.
• Familiar with Family centered care concepts.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
• Paediatric Advanced Life Support.
• Obstetric or NICU experience an asset.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.