Competition Number: 12-664 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time (4)
Program: Woman and Child Program
Reports To: Manager, Woman and Child Program
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $29.36 - $41.70 hour
Published here: 2013-03-22
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the
nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital
and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current BCLS.
• 3 – 5 years of Paediatric experience.
• Familiar with Family centered care concepts.
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
• Paediatric Advanced Life Support.
• Obstetric or NICU experience an asset.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.