Competition Number: 12-584 MH
Status: Permanent Full Time
Program: Medicine Program
Department: Medicine Inpatient Unit C3N
Reports To: Manager, 3D Med/Tele, CCU, D3M medicine, and the Cardiovascular Rehab Centre
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends 7.5 & 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $25.22 - $27.11 per hour
Published here: 2013-03-25
Represented By: OPSEU
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized program for Registered Practical Nurses.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses
• Current BCLS.
• 1-2 years experience in a medicine unit
• Enrolled in or successfully completed Physical Assessment Course.
• Enrolled in or successfully completed the IV Therapy Course.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by OPSEU
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.