Competition Number: 12-679 MH
Status: Temporary Full Time (For Approx. 3 months)
Program: Surgery Program
Department: Integrated Ortho-Surgery Unit
Reports To: Manager, Inpatient Surgery
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 7.5 and 11.25 hour shifts
Salary: $25.22 - $27.11 per hour
Published here: 2013-03-28
Represented By: OPSEU
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized program for Registered Practical Nurses.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current BCLS.
• 2-3 years of med/surg experience.
• Enrolled in or successfully completed Physical Assessment Course.
• Enrolled in or successfully completed the IV Therapy Course.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by OPSEU
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.