Competition Number: 13-123 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time (4)
Department: Intensive Care Unit – Med/Surg
Reports To: Patient Care Manager, Critical Care & Critical Care Response Team
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 11.25 Hour Shifts (On –Call as required)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-12
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of Ontario.
• 2-3 years experience in acute medical/surgical nursing.
• Critical Care nursing certificate.
• Previous experience in critical care/coronary care nursing.
• ACLS certification preferred.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA\
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.