Competition Number: 13-123 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time (4)
Department: Intensive Care Unit – Med/Surg
Reports To: Patient Care Manager, Critical Care & Critical Care Response Team
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 11.25 Hour Shifts (On –Call as required)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-12
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of Ontario.
• 2-3 years experience in acute medical/surgical nursing.
• Critical Care nursing certificate.
• Previous experience in critical care/coronary care nursing.
• ACLS certification preferred.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA\
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.