Competition Number: 13-132 MH
Status: Permanent Full Time
Department: Financial Services
Reports To: Manager, Decision Support and Information Management
Hours: Days (Monday to Friday) 7.5 Hour Shifts
Published here: 2013-04-16
The WTIS Coordinator/Analyst is the primary liaison for CCO Access to Care data collection which currently includes Surgery, MRI& CT, Alternate Level of Care (ALC), Chemotherapy and Emergency Reporting NACRS Initiative (ERNI) reporting. This position provides technical support for wait time information, the affiliated physician offices and the Wait Time Information Office (WTIO) of the Ministry, coordinates file submission and correction, and Wait Time information reporting and analysis for the hospital.
• Proven experience with learning and adapting to new software applications.
• Computer proficiency in Web, MS Office, PC hardware and operating systems.
• 1 year working experience in a relevant clinical environment.
• High attention to detail and data quality.
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on implementation of tasks and achieve expected outcomes.
• Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Time management and follow up.
• Ability to work in a computerized environment using MS Office, Windows, and other data base systems
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.