Competition Number: 13-136 MH
Status: Casual Part Time
Department: Surgical Ambulatory Clinics
Reports To: Patient Care Manager, Ambulatory Clinics
Hours: Days 7.5 hour shifts (Other shifts as required i.e. 4 hours)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-16
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of Ontario.
• Completed or in process of completion of physical assessment course.
• Recent experience in recovery room O.R. preferred.
• 3-5 years recent surgery experience required.
• Ambulatory surgical clinic experience preferred.
• Excellent patient assessment skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.