Competition Number: 13-136 MH
Status: Casual Part Time
Department: Surgical Ambulatory Clinics
Reports To: Patient Care Manager, Ambulatory Clinics
Hours: Days 7.5 hour shifts (Other shifts as required i.e. 4 hours)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-16
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of Ontario.
• Completed or in process of completion of physical assessment course.
• Recent experience in recovery room O.R. preferred.
• 3-5 years recent surgery experience required.
• Ambulatory surgical clinic experience preferred.
• Excellent patient assessment skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.