Competition Number: 13-133 MH
Status: Casual Part Time (2)
Program: Surgery Program
Department: Day Surgery
Reports To: Manager, Day Surgery
Hours: Days and Evenings 7.5 Hour Shifts (Other shifts as required)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-17
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of
• Completed or in process of completion of physical assessment course.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience inpatient surgery, recovery room or ICU.
• Excellent patient assessment skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.