Competition Number: 13-133 MH
Status: Casual Part Time (2)
Program: Surgery Program
Department: Day Surgery
Reports To: Manager, Day Surgery
Hours: Days and Evenings 7.5 Hour Shifts (Other shifts as required)
Salary: $30.17 - $42.85 per hour
Published here: 2013-04-17
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the college of Nurses of
• Completed or in process of completion of physical assessment course.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience inpatient surgery, recovery room or ICU.
• Excellent patient assessment skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
* This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.