Competition Number: 13-189
Status: Permanent Part Time
Department: Diagnostic Imaging – CT & X-Ray
Reports To: Program Manager, Diagnostic Services
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends 7.5 Hour Shifts (other shifts as required i.e. 4hrs)
Published here: 2013-05-10
Coordinates and participates in all computerized tomography scanning procedures, producing excellent quality radiographs. Responsible for efficient and safe operation of the CT scanner and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
• Diploma (Degree) in radiography from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of 4 years general radiography hospital experience, including 2 years performing CT scans.
• Post graduate education pertaining to CT scanning preferred.
• Certified in contrast injection.
• Must be a member in good standing of the CMRTO.
• Membership in CAMRT/OAMRT preferred.
• Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated excellence in communication, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.