Competition Number: 13-465 MH
Status: Temporary Full Time (approx. 13 months)
Department: Pharmacy Services
Reports To: Manager, Pharmacy Services
Hours: Days and Weekends; 7.5 Hour Shifts (Other shifts as required; on-call)
Published here: 2013-10-18
Working within a multidisciplinary team, contributes to overall desired patient outcomes through provision of pharmaceutical care including drug therapy monitoring, pharmacokinetic consultation, drug information and other activities related to drug use control.
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
• Licensed with the Ontario College of Pharmacists in Part A of the Register (or eligible for registration)
• Previous hospital experience required.
• Hospital residency an asset.
• PharmD an asset.
• Demonstrated pharmaceutical care, communication and computer skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the competition number in the subject line of your email. No agencies please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for an interview will be contacted.