Competition Number: 13-465 MH
Status: Temporary Full Time (approx. 13 months)
Department: Pharmacy Services
Reports To: Manager, Pharmacy Services
Hours: Days and Weekends; 7.5 Hour Shifts (Other shifts as required; on-call)
Published here: 2013-10-18
Working within a multidisciplinary team, contributes to overall desired patient outcomes through provision of pharmaceutical care including drug therapy monitoring, pharmacokinetic consultation, drug information and other activities related to drug use control.
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
• Licensed with the Ontario College of Pharmacists in Part A of the Register (or eligible for registration)
• Previous hospital experience required.
• Hospital residency an asset.
• PharmD an asset.
• Demonstrated pharmaceutical care, communication and computer skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy;
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.