Competition Number: 13-742 MH
Status: Casual Part Time (2)
Program: Woman and Child Program
Reports To: Manager, Woman and Child Program
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends; 7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $30.59 - $43.45 per hour
Published here: 2014-09-11
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in nursing.
• Holds a current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current BCLS.
• Paediatric Advanced Life Support. (PALS)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program. (NRP)
• 3 – 5 years of Paediatric experience.
• Familiar with Family Centered Care concepts.
• Phlebotomy experience preferred.
• Obstetric or NICU experience an asset.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
• Incumbents in this role are required to train in other areas of the Woman and Child Program.
* This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.