Competition Number: 14-145 MH
Status: Permanent Part Time
Department: Food Services – Patient
Reports To: Manager, Food Services
Hours: Days, Evenings and Weekends; 7.5 Hour Shifts (other shifts as required)
Published here: 2014-06-24
To perform duties necessary to maintain the operation of the Diet Office. To ensure that all diet orders are entered correctly and that all necessary printing is done on time in order to provide patient meals and nourishments on time.
• Enrolled or have completed the Food and Nutrition program from a recognized College or University.
• Active Food Safety proton certificate from Public Health.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English well.
• Previous experience in a hospital Food Services/Nutrition environment.
• Clerical experience an asset.
• Computer literacy in a Windows environment utilizing Word, Excel, and Outlook at a basic level.
• Knowledge and experience of Clinical Nutrition, CBORD software and HBOC.
• Ability to speak a second language an asset.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Conflict management skills.
• Proven attendance record.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.