Competition Number: 14-285 MH
Status: Permanent Full Time
Department: Nursing Resourcing Team
Reports To: Manager, CSSO and Clinical Manager for assigned unit/department
Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends; 7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
Salary: $30.59 – $43.45 per hour
Published here: 2014-08-29
Represented By: ONA
To provide a high quality of nursing care to patients and their families utilizing the nursing process, following established standards of practice both within the hospital and the profession. Shift coverage Medicine, Surgery, Complex Continuing Care, could include Mental Health and Woman and Child.
• Graduate of a recognized diploma/degree program in Nursing.
• Current general certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Current BCLS/ACLS certification.
• Recent experience in one or more areas of the above mentioned clinical areas.
• Proven attendance record.
• Demonstrates understanding of contribution to patient and staff safety.
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
• Demonstrates behaviours consistent with Mackenzie Health’s Commitment to Caring.
• Models behaviour that is aligned with the values of Mackenzie Health – Excellence, Leadership and Empathy.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting health care environment.
• This position is represented by ONA
Candidates may submit a job posting application to Human Resource Services by the closing date. Please quote the appropriate competition number in the subject line of your email (example: HR 01/10). We thank all external applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No Agencies Please.