Crucial Conversations Day 1
Course Description: Learn skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics—at all levels of your organization.
- Effectively hold the right conversation to get the right results
- Identify when safety is at risk and you are no longer in dialogue
- Set up conditions to talk about almost anything
- Understand different types of decision making strategies & how to move toward action & results
Course Audience: Management Team
Course Duration: 2 full days. Note: You must attend Day 1 to attend Day 2. Full attendance on both dates is required for course completion.
- DAY 1: Wednesday March 22 from 0830-1630
- DAY 2: Thursday March 30 from 0830-1630
Location: Berwick Auditorium